At 21 months, Mollie:
- is putting lots of words together to make phrases like "sit down mommy please", "bless you daddy", "here you go", "lots of cars" and the very best "I love you".
- seems to remember a lot more of what she is told. for example when Jason was on a business trip last week, she kept saying "Daddy, airplane" and then when I told her in the morning that we would be picking daddy up after school, the first thing she said to me when I picked her up was "Daddy, airport!".
- loves the word "snack" and asks for snacks quite often, even first thing in the morning
- loves to push her dolly and her doggy around in the doll stroller, feed them, and pretend that they do everything she does, in fact she is starting to do a lot more imaginative play, such as pretending she is a dog
- is getting more and more active on the playground. Her teachers at school even said she likes to go head first down the slide
No comments:
Post a Comment